New 2015-2016 School Supply Lists are now available. We are again offering Supply Kits through SchoolKidz. The PTA receives a portion of all sales and you don't have to go to the stores this summer. Order HERE (use code 93796) by June 1. View Flyer.
- New Wolftrap ES 2015-2016 Directory. If you want to sponsor any available Premium Placement Positions in the 2015-2016 Wolftrap ES Directory such as the covers and dividers or any level of sponsorship, please email or call Monica Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-470-0657. First come, first served.
- Deliver Donated Food. Donated food needs to be delivered each Friday afternoon to the Food for Others warehouse by parents like you. You are welcome to include children as much as possible in the process. Sign up and lend a helping hand.
- Kindergarten Orientation Booklet.
- Amazon Smiles earns money for Wolftrap ES. Learn more.
New "Competition: Helpful or Harmful?" Fairfax County Association for the Gifted (www.fcag.org) has planned an exciting event on June 1 at 7 pm at Luther Jackson Middle School and we hope you can attend. See flyer.
- Wheats Landscaping beautifies Wolftrap. Wheats Landscaping did an amazing job beautifying our grounds.Thank you for your donation of your time, skill, and mulch! Wheats! We are fortunate and thankful.
- Girl Scouts. Contact Rachelle Stefanik.
- Cub Scouts. Contact Jeff Anderson.
- Field Hockey Camp, Grades 3-10. Learn More.
We are very happy to announce that we are using the Membership Toolkit product this year to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, sign-ups to volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork. Register today.
Your PTA Account Allows You to do the following:
- join the PTA
- sign up to receive important communications
- make a donation
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files must be in .pdf format.