New Check out the exciting after school class offerings for the fall here! After school program registration starts Thursday, September 10th at 7:00 am and closes Friday September 18 at 11:59 pm. See the afterschool page and brochure for more information.
New Bike Rack: This summer FCPS installed a 5th bike rack at Wolftrap. At the request of some SACC families, a small rack was added on the far end of the rear parking lot. Check it out and remember to always lock up your bike.
Reminder: There is no parking, dropoffs or pickups along Talisman Drive during morning arrival and afternoon dismissal, per VDOT parking signs.
New Walking Wednesday starts on Day 2 of the new school year !!!
- New Membership and Donation Learn More. Select "My Account", navigation bar to the left, to become a member and donate to Friends of Wolftrap! Create Account by clicking "Register Today" below.
- New Medication with Medication Authorization Form Drop off for School Year 2015-2016. The health room will be available to accept medications with medication authorization forms during our Open House. If you cannot come to the open house you can bring them to the health room any time during regular school day hours starting with the first day of school. Please do not bring medications or medication authorization forms to the school prior to the open house.
Medication Authorization forms can be found here under the "Health and Medical" heading.
Here is a new website for schools and parents on how FCPS works with life-threatening allergies.
- Wolftrap ES 2015-2016 Directory. If you want to sponsor any available Premium Placement Positions in the 2015-2016 Wolftrap ES Directory such as the covers and dividers or any level of sponsorship, please email or call Monica Christensen at email@example.com or 703-470-0657. First come, first served.
- Kindergarten Orientation Booklet.
- Amazon Smiles earns money for Wolftrap ES. Learn more.
- New Internet Safety 101. Making the Internet Safer for Children and Families. June is Internet Safety Month. See this site for tips on how to keep your kids safe.
- New View the May 12, 2015 FCPS School Board Meeting video to see fellow Wolftrap ES students, parents and community leaders testify about large class sizes and the need to support a narrower range of class sizes throughout the county.
- New Reflections Contest for 2015-2016. Over the summer, let your kids be artistic and enter this contest. Here is variety that your child could use this summer. Please see the flyer.
- Girl Scouts. Contact Rachelle Stefanik.
- Cub Scouts. Contact Jeff Anderson.
We are using the Membership Toolkit product to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, sign-ups to volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork. Register today.
Your PTA Account Allows You to do the following:
- join the PTA
- sign up to receive important communications
- make a donation
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.