- New Dining for Dollars. Visit Caffè Amouri March 16th from 6am-9pm to raise money for Wolftrap! Stop by any time for coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies, breakfast, lunch or treats! Wolftrap gets 10% of the day’s proceeds, so please tell friends and family to stop by. Please put your receipt in the Wolftrap box by the register! 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- New Deliver Donated Food. Parents, we need your help to make this a success! Donated food needs to be delivered each Friday afternoon to the Food for Others warehouse. You are welcome to include children as much as possible in the process. For more information, please see the sign up and lend a helping hand.
- New Kindergarten Orientation Booklet now available here. Orientation will be Monday, March 16th from 2-3:30pm.
- New Fellow 6th Grade Parents! We are putting together a photo slideshow of our children that will be shown at the 6th Grade breakfast in June. We need your pictures. Please read.
- Camp Invention is back at Wolftrap. "Illuminate" will run July 20-24, 2015 from 9am-3:30pm; Registration is now open. Sign up here.
- New Upcoming Canned Food Drive at the Faculty Basketball Game. Stay tuned.
- New Wolftrap 5K, Sunday April 12th. Register here. Learn more.
- Winter/Spring Before/After School Activities. Details and schedule.
- Amazon Smiles earns money for Wolftrap ES. Learn more.
- Original Yoplait Yogurt Containers (not Greek) needed for the Art room. Please donate them to the main office.
See Wolftrap Students in a PSA Safety Video with Fairfax County Police.
- New Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Monday, March 16th from 2-3:30pm.
- Girl Scouts, let's join. Contact Rachelle Stefanik.
- Cub Scouts, we want you too. Contact Brian Baker.
Exciting news! In addition to our new website we are very happy to announce that we are using Membership Toolkit this year to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, sign-up to volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork.
Your PTA Account Allows You to do the following:
- join the PTA
- sign up to receive important communications
- make a donation
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files must be in .pdf format.