- New Edison Expo Pictures. Maybe your child or your parent is in one of the pictures given to us for the site. Check and see.
- Wolftrap ES 2015-2016 Directory. If you want to sponsor any available Premium Placement Positions in the 2015-2016 Wolftrap ES Directory such as the covers and dividers or any level of sponsorship, please email or call Monica Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-470-0657. First come, first served.
- New Internet Safety 101. Making the Internet Safer for Children and Families. June is Internet Safety Month. See this site for tips on how to keep your kids safe.
- New View the May 12, 2015 FCPS School Board Meeting video to see fellow Wolftrap ES students, parents and community leaders testify about large class sizes and the need to support a narrower range of class sizes throughout the county.
- New Rising Kindergarten Playdates now available. Here they are:
- 6/24 - 5:30pm - 7:00pm at Glyndon Park playground
- 7/25 - 10:00am - 12:00pm at Glyndon Park playground
- 8/22 - 10:00am - 12:00pm at Wolftrap Elementary playground
- New Reflections Contest for 2015-2016. Over the summer, let your kids be artistic and enter this contest. Here is variety that your child could use this summer. Please see the flyer.
- Wheats Landscaping beautifies Wolftrap. Wheats Landscaping did an amazing job beautifying our grounds.Thank you for your donation of your time, skill, and mulch! Wheats! We are fortunate and thankful.
- Girl Scouts. Contact Rachelle Stefanik.
- Cub Scouts. Contact Jeff Anderson.
- Field Hockey Camp, Grades 3-10. Learn More.
We are using the Membership Toolkit product to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, sign-ups to volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork. Register today.
Your PTA Account Allows You to do the following:
- join the PTA
- sign up to receive important communications
- make a donation
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.