- New Edison STEM Fair will be held May 7th from 6:30pm-8pm. Before April 27th, sign up your child here. The Edison STEM Expo committee will be collecting the project boards in the afternoon of May 7th from your child's classroom to set up at about 3:30pm for that night. For more information, contact Keely Lauretti firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Degidio at email@example.com.
- New Wolftrap 5k Fun Run on Sunday, April 12th:
- Register here.
- More details.
- 5k Basket Raffle Donations. Fill out the the flyer in your child's Tuesday Envelope with basket raffle details and themes.
- Volunteer Signup. Please consider signing up for a shift or two to help make race day a success! Signup here.
- New 2015 PTA Results. Read this fascinating survey of how we can do more for our teachers at Wolftrap ES and how much they appreciate us already.
- Deliver Donated Food. Donated food needs to be delivered each Friday afternoon to the Food for Others warehouse by parents like you. You are welcome to include children as much as possible in the process. For more information, please see the sign up and lend a helping hand.
- Kindergarten Orientation Booklet.
- New Fellow 6th Grade Parents! We are putting together a photo slideshow of our children that will be shown at the 6th Grade breakfast in June. We need your pictures. Please read.
- Revised Camp Invention. "Illuminate" will run July 20-24, 2015 from 9am-3:30pm at Wolftrap ES. Only 7 spots left! Sign-up today to secure your spot. Camp Invention's program is new each summer, inspired by the Inductees of the National Inventors Hall of Fame, for a hands-on STEM experience you won't find anywhere else. Campers registering before May 12, 2015 save $15 when using the promo code SPRING. Register here.
- Winter/Spring Before/After School activities. Details and schedule.
- Amazon Smiles earns money for Wolftrap ES. Learn more.
- Original Yoplait Yogurt Containers (not Greek) needed for the Art room. Please donate them to the main office.
Wolftrap Students in a PSA Safety Video with Fairfax County Police
- New Board of Supervisor Meeting. Please attend the Tuesday, April 7th meeting at 4pm to encourage our Board of Supervisors to close the budget gap to fund FCPS. Details.
- New Wheats Landscaping beautifies Wolftrap. Wheats Landscaping did an amazing job again beautifying our grounds this past weekend. Thank you for your donation of your time, skill, and mulch from your team, Wheats! We are fortunate and thankful.
- Girl Scouts, let's join. Contact Rachelle Stefanik.
- Cub Scouts, we want you too. Contact Jeff Anderson.
We are very happy to announce that we are using the Membership Toolkit product this year to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, sign-ups to volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork. Register today.
Your PTA Account Allows You to do the following:
- join the PTA
- sign up to receive important communications
- make a donation
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files must be in .pdf format.